Hello, everyone! I just thought I would do the 50 Facts About Me Tag. I have seen this tag many times on YouTube and thought it would be fun. So, let’s get started!
1. My birthday is December 3rd.
2. I love watching Parks and Recreation.
3. April Ludgate is my favorite character on Parks and Rec (other than Leslie Knope, of course).
4. Dogs are my favorite animal.
5. The last time I ate at a restaurant was Monday. It was at the Cheesecake Factory.
6. I wear glasses.
7. I really want to buy the Ghost Eclipse perfume, but I live in the states so there is no way for me to smell/test it before I purchase it. So, if you own the Eclipse perfume, let me know the pros and cons!
8. I love the city life, but I would prefer to live in a suburb because of the peacefulness of it all.
9. I am currently searching for a marketing internship…so if you know of any, hit up ya girl (;
10. I start my senior semester of college in a little over a week.
11. I use to be obsessed with watching Toddlers and Tiaras.
12. I am currently drinking coffee.
13. I mostly drink water and sometimes I drink green tea or coffee at home. I usually only drink soda if I am out at a restaurant or at a family get-together.
14. I hope to own a dog sometime in the future.
15. I never get my name spelled right at Starbucks or any other place where you order by name. I have gotten Billy, Hailey, Nealy???, Lauren, etc. but never my name.
16. My favorite food is sushi.
17. I prefer Moe’s over Chipotle.
18. I do not have much of a sweet tooth. I much prefer salty foods.
19. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone is chewing on their pen or pencil. Yuck!
20. I really enjoyed literature class and analyzing a book or poem in high school.
21. I really wanted to major in English, but the jobs in that field aren’t ones I’m interested in.
22. Fall and winter is my favorite time of the year.
23. Cool/cold weather makes me happy.
24. Hot weather makes me feel sad or down sometimes. I think that might be seasonal affective disorder, but it’s nothing serious for me.
25. I am an iPhone user…
26. But I own a Samsung tablet.
27. I love fried calamari.
28. One of my favorite restaurants is called Chateau de Saigon. It serves Vietnamese food.
29. I started playing the violin when I was 11 and took classes for 3 years.
30. I still own my violin, but I do not play anymore. Occasionally I will play it just to refresh my memory and keep my hands nimble.
31. My favorite color is blue.
32. I have anxiety over the future and constantly worry that I will not do well in my future career.
33. My baby cousin is visiting this weekend and I am so excited to see him again (:
34. I love frozen yogurt.
35. I don’t think ice cream tastes nasty or anything, but ice cream is not something I would reach for or crave. So, I just don’t like eating ice cream.
36. I also do not like raw tomatoes. Ew.
37. My height is about 4′ 11.5″. but I think I am now exactly 5 feet tall. That could be up for debate lol.
38. I hate drinking milk.
39. I also hate eating beans.
40. Friends is probably my absolute favorite sitcom.
41. Gilmore Girls is my absolute favorite drama series. I could watch it over and over.
42. I love watching Zoella and Brye Ashley on Youtube.
43. I do not have a middle name.
44. I don’t like spending money on makeup, because you literally spend like $40, use it up and have to buy more whereas if you buy a $40 shirt you can wear that shirt for years and years and won’t have to spend another $40 on the exact same shirt. Catch my drift?
45. My favorite soda is Coke.
46. I have two Share a Coke items with my name on it. One is a glass bottle and one is a mini aluminum can. Both are custom made.
47. If I smell too much perfumes or colognes at once, I get nauseous and I get a headache.
48. I wish it was fall or winter weather all year long.
49. I love getting candid photos taken of myself.
50. And finally, I love my lips and my beauty mark (sometimes).
Thank you for reading my blog! What are some random facts about you? Feel free to leave me a comment!